Schedule an Appointment
For your convenience we are now offering both daytime and evening appointments. Schedule your FREE online telemedicine eVisit appointment by clicking the button below, or an in-person appointment by calling us toll free at (844) 682-8261.
Initial Consultation – FREE
This online Telemedicine eVisit assessment will establish your relationship with your MMTC physician and assess your medical marijuana needs
100% Risk Free, Money Back Guaranteed Assessment
Follow Up Face-to-Face Consultation – $299
You will meet face-to-face with your MMTC physician for an in-person evaluation.
You wll receive your full medical marijuana recommendation.
Annual Fee for following years – $299
- Florida law requires that a patient has an established relationship with our physician for 3 months prior to receiving a recommendation. You can establish your relationship by meeting with our physician from the comfort of your home computer or smart phone. Schedule an appointment online through the eVisit link or our MMTC Android and IOS supported app. You can also schedule your appointment by contacting us at TOLL FREE at (844) 682-8261. The eVisit platform offers you both quality care and convenience.
- Within the 3-month waiting period your physician will meet with you to discuss available options that meet your individual medical marijuana needs. Medical Marijuana Treatment Clinics of Florida is rapidly expanding with offices in Jacksonville, St. Petersburg, Tallahassee, The Villages and beyond.
- For patients that meet the State of Florida criteria, we will enter an order in the Office of Compassionate Use Registry for medication to be dispensed from the licensed dispensary of your choice.
Say goodbye to long wait times & the commute to the doctor’s office! With eVisit you can connect with your doctor whenever is convenient for you. Request a visit and see your doctor from home, work or travels. It’s that simple! Our app supports both iOS & Android.
- How does eVisit work?
- If you’re a new user, the first thing you’ll do is create an eVisit account. Then, you’ll answer a few questions about your condition and click the “request eVisit” button at your scheduled appointment time. Your doctor will receive your request, and let you know when they’ll be ready to see you. Once you accept the visit, you’ll be connected to your doctor via 2-way video from your computer or smartphone. Your doctor will interact with you, answer your questions, and if needed, submit your medical marijuana recommendation.
- What is the eVisit app?
- The eVisit app lets you connect with your doctor through easy-to-use, high-resolution, secure 2-way video conferencing for quick, convenient treatment.
- Is my medical information secure?
- Yes. The eVisit telemedicine option is 100% HIPAA compliant, so any personal health information you provide is completely safe and secure.
- Do I need any special equipment to use eVisit?
- You do need a few basics: a computer with a webcam and microphone, or a compatible mobile device (tablet or smartphone). If your computer or mobile device already has an integrated camera and microphone, you shouldn’t need any extra equipment to get started.
- I’m not very tech-savvy. Is eVisit still for me?
- Yes! The eVisit telemedicine option was designed to be very user-friendly. Imagine Skype, but with a few more bells and whistles to give you and your doctor everything you need to have a successful visit.
- What conditions can my doctor treat via eVisit?
- Doctors can use eVisit to treat and manage a wide range of conditions. We are scheduling appointments via eVisit to see patients that would benefit from treatment with medical marijuana.
- How do I get the eVisit smartphone app?
- The eVisit smartphone app is available for download on your iPhone or Android device.
365 State Road 434
Longwood, FL 32750